TOPIC: Idea List
Concerns and thoughts on solutions have been captured as they came up, and are listed and dated for future
- Information should be packaged such that Late Comers as well as organized planners can gather what they need.
- Solutions sets should emphasize Self Help.
- Replacement Parts, will need to be manufactured, not purchased.
- Both short term Survival, and long term Sustenance should be planned.
- Supplies should be stocked to provide a transition to a new lifestyle.
- Internet communication can be a lifeline before the Pole Shift and for survival afterwards.
- Functioning Prototype survival sites should be in operation before the Pole Shift, as models, but actual Sites
may be selected at the last minute.
- Practical Crops need to be emphasized and Permaculture practices instituted.
- Vitamin Deficiencies need to be guarded against.
- Eating Bugs and Worms may be necessary.
- Fighting Depression among survivors will be a challenge.