Moon Extremes, a year in review
About a year ago, on Mar 7, 2004, reports began posting on the Internet that the Moon's face was rotating too much during the night. On the heels or this were reports that the Moon was too far to the North and then too far to the South during its monthly sojourns around the Earth. And then reports of the Moon appearing too close, and later too far away.
- The moon appears to have rotated counter clockwise by about 45°. The reading I've done on the Internet this evening shows that my view from the Northern Hemisphere, here in Spokane Wa. seems to be the view that I would see from somewhere near the Equator.
- Spokane, Mar 7, 2004
Moon FACTS are that the Moon will appear to be upside down if viewed from the S. Pole vs the N. Pole, and every change in latitude skews this view. But the view for any given latitude should vary only by 7° 7 minutes, a movement called Lunar Libration, equivalent to the hour hand of a clock moving a mere 1/2 hour. The rotation of the Moon's face during a lunar night moved from a reported 45° on Mar 7, 2004 to 60° by July 31, 2004 to 95° by Sep 26, 2004 and for real drama, see that animation of the 95° turn. This Netherlands Feb 27, 2005 photo covering a mere 3 hours shows an almost 30° turn.
Moon FACTS are that the Moon travels in a nearly circular orbit, around the Earth's middle will only a 5° offset from the Ecliptic. This places the Moon very close to where the Sun is seen during the day, when visible during the day. But the orbit became extreme about a year ago, invoking reports on the Internet. The orbit, like a hat tilted offset on a head, was consistently reported to be too far North when waxing after a new Moon, and too far South during wanning after a full Moon. This also explains the Moon face rotation, as the view changes as the Longitude changes.
- The Moon, as a bead on the edge of the hat rim traveling around the hat, is seen in the extreme North during one part of the month, and at the extreme South two weeks later. Why? A turmoil, mostly present at the Ecliptic, which the Moon normally rides. The easy out for the Moon is to avoid the crowded lane, which it does by being too high, and then too low, for the majority of its orbit.
- ZetaTalk: Moon Dance, written Mar 11, 2005
Dust Cloud Photos, the tail returns
In early 2003 the Planet X complex was rushing into the solar system and by Summer of 2003 when the Earth was on the opposite side of the Sun from the constellation Orion, dramatic views of the entire complex were possible as reflected sunlight bounced toward the Earth. This was the time period when the Second Sun, rising and setting, were reported. The tail of Planet X, composed of Moon Swirls and debris and red dust, is hosed away from the magnetic N. Pole of Planet X, which was glued to the S Pole of the Sun as it rounded the Sun. Thus the dust wafted away from Earth over the past year and toward the Sun, but is again visible during the 270° Roll in process. Seen stretched along the Ecliptic, to the right of the Sun as viewed from the Northern Hemisphere, the visibility of tail components should be increasing.
In the photos above, the ones in 2003 are of the entire complex, the Corpus with Moons Swirls and Dust Cloud surrounding all. The recent 2005 photos are of a single Moon Swirl. These are not Sun Dogs nor Lens Flares, which have distinct characteristics. Note the chemtrail stands in front of the recent 2005 photo.
- Light normally lost is bounced back and forth in the dust that clusters around moon swirls, so the light arrives as though from a tunnel, to the viewer.
- ZetaTalk: Planet X Personas, Nov 16, 2003
Jupiter/Saturn Tilting, magnetic hose, a sudden development
Starting March 21, amateur astronomers familiar with Jupiter's presentation noted the Moons of Jupiter suddenly tilted like the hat above. Where ordinariily seen over each ear at 9 and 3 o'clock, across, now at 7 and 1 o'clock! Close observation determined that Jupiter itself was also tilted, along with Saturn. Possibilities include the Earth, the observer, falling on its side, but this would place Polaris and the SCP off center, not yet reported. A second possibility is that the gaseous Jupiter and Saturn are being affected by the magnetic particle flow from the N. Pole of Planet X so as to lean into the direction of the hose of magnetic particles. Both planets are currently behind the Earth, so are in line for this. A breaking development!
- Probes sent to measure the magnetic field of a gaseous planet find their test magnets swinging into alignment, both the south pole of the gaseous planet and the test magnet lined up to act as a conduit for the intense flow of magnetic particles on the move. The fact that there is no actual field about the gaseous planet, no return from the north pole of the gaseous magnet to its south pole, is not noted.
- ZetaTalk: Opposition, written during the 2001 sci.astro debates
The chart above, developed during the 2001 sci.astro Debates, assumes a constant magnetic alignment of the Sun, something the Zetas have always asserted since 1995, and which was proven during JPL's own Ulysses Probe passage in 2001. Zetas RIGHT Again! The astronished astronomers at JPL explained this away as the Sun having, perhaps, two North Poles or two South Poles at times, as surely the favorite theory that the Sun's pole switch about every 11 years, a theory based solely on the appearance of the Sun, not magnetic measurements, could not be wrong.
- In 1995, Ulysses saw strong and simple magnetic fields at both poles of the Sun. ... As Ulysses passed by the south pole of the sun a few months ago, scientists expected to find that magnetic lines were pointing outward, because observations from Earth show that the magnetic field has already reversed at the Sun's surface. Instead, they found that the magnetic lines were still pointing inward, just as they had been throughout solar minimum.
- JPL September 9, 2001
Survival Techniques, what to do when the toilet paper and gasoline run out
In most countries, and in times past, toilet paper was not available and not used. If cotton cloth runs out, for baby moss in a panty works as a diaper, and for mama, as a tampon. Suggestions on Troubled Times from people who have lived in the wild or traveled widely include: running your hand along a branch to collect a bunch of leaves, as more is better; pull a cattail or other stalk backwards; using thick soft moss; dried corn cobs, actually soft once shucked; pine cones, going with the grain; sitting on a pine branch and letting it spring backwards, toward your rear, going with the grain; using a personal rag and soap and water, or if quite desperate; using one's hand and stream water and then cleaning the hand in the fire ashes, similar to a soap wash, or if in the desert, using sand to clean the hand.
Wood gas driven cars are in operation today, are the fallback in the outback in Australia, and during WW II were used in Finland and Australia. An example of a working 1974 Volvo, in Finland, today. All the specs are available from Troubled Times. If one heats wood in a closed container you get water coming off first, then wood gas, and ultimately you are left with charcoal in the container. Wood gas is a highly flammable vapor and includes CO, so good ventilation and pressure values are important. Common materials are used except for a woven glass cloth to filter the gas going to the engine, but fiberglass cloth is not that uncommon. Fuel requirements are dry wood chips or straw pellets and charcoal to start the process. Tar buildup, mostly from idling too long, needs to be burned off. Slow to start up but chugging along nicely once going, this may be the only alternative fuel when black gold and refineries are out of the picture.
Past Gentile Updates
- Dec 12, 2003 : 2003 in Review
- Jan 30, 2004 : Nebra Disc as Prophecy
- Mar 5, 2004 : Comets Come Early
- Apr 7, 2004 : Passover and the last Passage
- May 25, 2004 : Dark Twin Visible
- June 21, 2004 : Meteors on the Increase
- July 23, 2004 : Earth Wobble Documented
- August 27, 2004 : Planet X Pictograms
- September 24, 2004 : Planet X 1983
- October 27, 2004 : Chupacabras and ZetaTalk
- November 24, 2004 : Vote Fraud and ZetaTalk
- December 23, 2004 : SWAN Showing Planet X
- January 28, 2005 : Earth Torque Proven and Cayce Predictions
- February 25, 2005 : Dying Catholics