We have explained that Planet X positions itself along the magnetic flow lines of the Sun as it round the S. Pole of the Sun and rises to the Ecliptic, while heading toward the hapless Earth in its path. These flow lines become tighter at the Sun's middle, so Planet X almost aligns Horizontally just under the Ecliptic. As the S. Pole of a magnet is an intake, this allows the Earth to ignore the magnetic dictates of Planet X somewhat, listen again to the Sun as the dominant magnet, and take a somewhat more relaxed tilt. This is the current stance.
We have stated that a Sunrise West will occur, as prophecy predicts and folklore attests, as a result of a 270° Roll by Planet X as it crosses the Ecliptic. Planet X seeks to align along the tight magnetic flow lines just under the Ecliptic to the tight magnetic flow lines just above the Ecliptic, which have radically different alignment dictates. Under the Ecliptic, the flow lines are returning magnetic particles to the Sun, but above, they represent an outward bound stream, which does not tolerate a N. Pole pointed toward it. Planet X must roll, and does this as a sideways roll, the path of least resistance, then rising its N. Pole to align side-by-side with the Sun at the end of this 270° roll. The Earth is hardly a passive observer, but participates when it finds a hose of magnetic particles pointed at it by deflecting its N. Pole. This is reflected in folklore as a period of darkness for the northern hemisphere, a Biblical prediction of 3 days of darkness, which is not related to the week of rotation stoppage as during this time Egypt finds itself under a blazing Sun. As the Earth continues to roll, in synch with Planet X, keeping its N. Pole pointed away, the Earth is unmistakably turned upside down, again well documented in folklore. During this time the core and crust are glued together, and the rotation of the Earth follows the rotation of the Sun, as always, in direction, thus sunrise West.
Following days of a sunrise West, this roll of the Earth continues its momentum until the Earth returns to align side-by-side with the Sun and Planet X, a comfortable position for magnets forced into proximity with each other. It is in this position that the daily grab on the Atlantic Rift begins significant slowing of the Earth's rotation, as Planet X and the Sun now speak as one in their magnetic dictates, but Planet X as an ever closer magnet is now insisting that the highly magnetized Atlantic Rift stay in line, the turn toward dusk or dawn pulling to the side and thus resisted. What then causes the shift, that hour when the crust of the Earth is pulled in one direction, and the core in another? Rising past the Ecliptic into the magnetic flow lines above the Ecliptic, Planet X aligns itself with the flow of magnetic particles coming from the Sun, just as it pointed its N. Pole toward the Sun's S. Pole while rounding that. It has escaped the crowded particle flow that its presence created under the Ecliptic, and is picking up speed, and coming ever closer to the Earth. Moving from a position of being side-by-side to one aligning with the magnetic flow lines, Planet X is again doing a roll, pointing its N. Pole directly at the Earth, forcing the crust, particularly the magnetized Atlantic Rift which it has a firm grip on, to go along. The crust wants to stay glued to Planet X as a magnet, and strains to return to that position. The core, now more directly in line with the Sun's dominant voice, wants to stay side-by-side with the Sun. The point where this argument is settled is when the crust tears from the core, and they move independently. This is the hour of the shift.
Earth Upside Down, then Sunrise West
- In Tractate Sanhedrin of the Talmud it is said: 'Seven days before the deluge, the Holy One changed the primeval order and the sun rose in the west and set in the east.
- Worlds in Collision, p.126
- In the Papyrus Ipuwer it is similarly stated that 'the land turns round [over] as does a potter's wheel,' and 'Earth turns upside down.'
- Worlds in Collision, p.121
- At certain periods the universe has its present circular motion, and at other periods it revolves in the reverse direction. There is at that time great destruction of animals in general, and only a small part of the human race survives
- Politicus, by Plato
- The rising of the sun from the west one of the things which must happen.
- Kitab al Irshad, The Twelfth Imam
- The Hour will not be established ... till the sun rises from the West.
- The Hadiths
Rotation Stoppage, then Shift
- And he said in the sight of Israel. Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. So the sun stood still in the midst of the heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day (Joshua 10: 12-13).
- Worlds in Collision, p.55
- China: At the time of the miracle is said to have happened that the sun during a span of ten days did not set, the forests were ignited, and a multitude of abominable vermin was brought forth.'In the lifetime of Yao [Yahou] the sun did not set for full ten days and the entire land was flooded.'
- Worlds in Collision, p.114
- In the manuscripts of Avila and Molina, who collected the traditions of the Indians of the New World, it is related that the sun did not appear for five days, a cosmic collision of stars preceded the cataclysm; people and animals tried to escape to mountain caves. 'Scarcely had they reached there, when the sea, breaking out of bounds following a terrifying shock, began the rise of the pacific coast. But as the sea rose, filling the valleys and the plains around, the mountain of Ancasmarca rose too, like a ship on the waves. During the five days that this cataclysm lasted, the sun did not show its face and the earth remained in darkness.'
- Worlds in Collision, p.76
- According to the legends of the New World, the profile of the land changed in a catastrophe, new valleys were formed, mountain ridges were torn apart, new gulfs were cut out, ancient heights were overturned and new ones sprang up. The few survivors of the ruined world were enveloped in darkness, 'the sun in some way did not exist.'
- Worlds in Collision, p.106