Code Source Time E1999: 1999 Predictions 4 years to go F1999: Economic Collapse 3.5 years to go C1999: Social Disruption 3.5 years to go D1999: Likely Reality 3.5 years to go L1999: Next 3.5 Years 3.5 years to go E2000: During 2000 3 years to go E2001: During 2001 2 years to go E2002: During 2002 1 year to go S2002: 2002 Trends 1 year to go M2002: 2002 Quickening 9 months to go
- We predicted, in 1995 when ZetaTalk first started, the weather changes. This is a matter of record, because our emissary Nancy has put on the web site a What's New page that traces all the way back to 1995. We predicted the erratic weather that is occurring now where no one else did.
- Increased weather problems will occur. Massive tornadoes such as recently tore through Oklahoma will not go away, but will be on the increase and will occur in places that do not experience such tornadoes.
- Hurricanes will be no more fierce than they are today, but will occur in places not used to hurricanes force winds. Not just Japan and the East Coast of the US and Bangladesh, but other places, perhaps the west coast of Africa, places that do not expect hurricanes blasting inland.
- We mentioned a year ago that tornadoes would be experienced in areas that do not experience such tornadoes, and more devastating tornadoes would be experienced. This likewise unfolded this past year, and this trend will increase to the point where people will be just numbed by the size and fury of the tornadoes that will not only go through tornado alley in the US but also in other places in the world which simply dont think in terms of needing to protect themselves from such swirling, forceful winds.
- Weather irregularities will continue in the manner we have described since 1995, with increasing swings and extremes. In that weather irregularities are smoothed, by nature, by increased atmospheric activity or ocean currents, temperature extremes will not occur. Rather, oscillating extremes, similar to what the world has already experienced, will occur. Sudden shift to cold weather, sudden unseasonably warm weather, and the like.
- We stated in the beginning of 1995 that there would be weather changes of such a nature that there would be crop failures due to crops being wrongly signaled, a spring coming too soon so that plants start off on their cycles and then a dramatic reversal, winter returning. This can cause a crop failure as surely as an intractable drought or a deluge that literally washes the seeds out of the ground.
- As we have predicted in 1995, there will be increasing crop shortages to the point where commercial crops will fail for the next 3 years running. Not in 1999 but during the 3 years following, going into the coming pole shift. This is already occurring around the world, where it is noted that this or that crop has failed.
- Everyone should anticipate that the price of food is going to skyrocket, shortages will occur, and thus they should prepare to grow their own - indoor gardening, fish tanks, eating insects - whatever means they can achieve and plan for the long haul. Learn how to feed yourself.
- This is the year when serious crop failures will start. As we stated in 1995, the weather confuses commercial crops, not just because of severe and intractable drought but because of the drought and deluge swings. Deluges can be devastating, as the recent reports coming out of a drowning Central America and their lost crops relay. Seeds are washed out of the ground, or rotted in the ground. Likewise, as we stated in 1995, very warm winter weather can confuse crops. They begin their growth cycle before they should and thus are frozen out when winter returns.
- We have predicted there will in essence be a complete crop failure for the 3 years going into the Spring of 2003. This means the years of 2000, 2001, and 2002 will find such devastation to commercial crops that the stores set aside by the government for such disasters will be depleted greatly.
- Food prices will rise or there will be shortages in the stores, unless governments step in with price freezes and forced disbursal of goods to the populace.
- The weather is becoming more erratic so that any attempt to pretend that crop shortages are not occurring, worldwide, is no longer possible.
- Erratic weather causing droughts and deluges and temperature swings affect commercial crops and food relied upon by hunter-gathering groups alike, so distress from weather created disasters and food shortages will increase, as will the resulting anger of governed populaces against their ineffectual governments and migrations of peoples attempting to find a better place. These have been existing trends, not new.
- Crop shortages and difficulties in growing crops to marketability will likewise follow these weather extremes.
- These stores are intended to help those who have been ravaged by hurricanes or to rescue some country devastated by drought or locust swarms. Those types of rescues overseas are not being done anymore by the US, the doors quietly shut, so that it seems to the populace in the US that they are fine. They are not fine.
- Starvation, already occurring in many countries, will increase, but the starving will have less of a voice as time goes on, and be increasingly ignored.