link to Home Page

Re: Planet X - March 06 Image

In Article: <3e67f4bc$1_6@news.meganetnews.com> Pete wrote:
> Okay, I did some really basic calculations based on their
> data. Now, assuming this thing is heading straight for the
> sun (which they're not claiming, but that would be the worst
> case, in terms of velocity), this thing would be moving at
> about 2.5 million miles per hour, relative to the sun, or nearly
> 700 miles per second. Isn't that a little fast? What did this
> thing have a close encounter with a black hole or something?
> Or maybe my calculations are wrong...

Not sure about your calculations, Pete, but since is it due to enter our
solar system shortly, here's the distance guide run up by J, a fellow
human who is apparently NOT math challenged, like I.  Please remember
that there is NO friction in space, and why would it be that Planet X
could not zoom up faster than our solar system planets bobbing about in
the backwash of the Ecliptic?

   COMPUTED  DATE     PX DISTANCE (from our Sun)
   WKS LEFT           BILLION MILES
     8.4    17-Mar     3.62    Pluto = 3.67 bil miles
     8      20-Mar     2.72    Neptune = 2.79 bil miles
     7.5    23-Mar     1.79
     7.4    24-Mar     1.63    Uranus = 1.78 bil miles
     7.2    25-Mar     1.35
     7.1    26-Mar     1.23    Red Cross of Px seen in sky
     7      27-Mar     1.12
     6.5    30-Mar     0.8
     6      03-Apr     0.89    Saturn = 0.886 bil miles
        (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03a.htm)

And the Zetas explain:

    Where human math, using our statements as a guide, has
    attempted to pinpoint the location of Planet X during the
    months preceding the shift, the distance and speed cannot
    be computed steadily,  ... The speed of passage is:
    at first slow as the gravity particles pulling it toward the
    Sun are scarcely more than the gravity particles pulling it
    toward the dark twin; exponentially faster as the gravity
    particles increase at this rate the closer Planet X gets to
    the Sun; without impediment when afar from the solar
    system as represented by the planets orbiting the Sun,
    alone; increasing in essence at an exponential speed when
    approaching this solar system complex; decreased
    dramatically at about the orbit of Mars by the braking
    action of the Repulsion Force, at last strong enough to
    counter the inbound plunge toward the Sun; slow to a
    floating rate so that it floats past the Earth during the
    week of rotation stoppage, which is the point it is also
    floating past the Sun, rather than zoom past. ... Where the
    speed of Planet X is suffient to move it from one side of
    Saturn's orbit to the other in 3 short months, it slows
    while close to the Sun.
        ZetaTalk™: Slowing Influences
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s126.htm)