link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: ZetaTalk ACCURACY

In Article <f0b30c00.0204081039.678a106@posting.google.com> Jeff Root wrote:
> Jeff Root replied to Greg:
>> Nancy is talking about the entire crust of the Earth swiveling
>> around something like 90 degrees from its current position.
>> That would obviously take an enormous amount of energy, perhaps
>> on the order of the energy of a magnitude 15 "earthquake".
>> Magnitude is a measure of the total energy involved.

How much "energy" is involved in the ENTIRE crust of the globe on the
move?  Ripping the Atlantic Rift further apart?  Forcing several hundred
miles of plate under the West Coast of the Americas?  Driving India
under the Himalayas?  Forcing a new land mass to pop up between the tip
of South America and Africa?  Ripping the St. Lawrence Seaway and the
African Rifts further apart and creating a new rip in land above the
Himalayas?  Crumbling plates now holding the Caribbean and Central
America, and Indonesia? Snapping solid rock to create cliffs or new
mountain peaks? Those on the surface don't experience more than a series
of jolts, just as the cup of cocoa does not experience more than table
beneath it disappearing, and a drop to the floor. The Zetas have spoken
to this issue before, and I'll quote.

    The stage having been set, then, the crust movement
    steps during the hour of the shift are as follows:

     1. As the South Pole, gripped by the passing North Pole
        of the 12th Planet, moves north, the crust is torn from
        the core and freed in this way, allows pre-existing
        stress points to relax. Thus, Europe and Africa move
        further east, allowing the Atlantic to rip apart, during
        the slide northward.
     2. The immediate affect of the massive plate housing
        Europe and Russia and the Near East to move is felt
        most strongly in India, as the Himalayas are driven
        over India at this point, effectively sumerging this
        country in a wink.
     3. The effect of the Indio-Australian plate taking a dive
        under the Himalayas is to relieve tension along the
        African rift, such that this tears, promptly, but in
        shuddering steps with halting adjustments pauses
        between shudders. In essence, the movement
        eastward of the African continent is a momentum
        creating this tear.
     4. During the tearing of the Atlantic, and the dragging
        north or the North American continent, an already
        existing tear in the St. Lawence Seaway tears further,
        essentially the weak link in this landmass held at so
        many points to the further side of the Atlantic.
        Canada move north, while the rest of the Americas
        cling to the Atlantic Rift while it separates.
     5. The movement of the massive plate housing Europe,
        Russia, and Asia to the east also is expected to rip
        this plate along the Himalayas, as we have stated,
        creating an inland bay into the Russian lands just to
        what is now the north of the Himalayas. This
        follows, in jerks and tears, over the hour of the
        shift, along with the tearing of the African rift.
     6. When the ocean off the Bulge of Brazil has reached
        the position of the current North Pole, crust slippage
        stops, creating yet another drama. The major
        northern hemisphere plates stop, and whatever
        follows crashes into them. In the case of the
        America's, this causes Central America and the
        Caribbean to crumble.
     7. In the case of Africa, already sliding eastward, the
        force is further movement eastward, as subduction
        of the Indio-Australian plate has already begun, the
        weaker link already established and momentum in
        process.
     8. The pile-up is in what was the former northern
        hemisphere, and the compression of the Pacific is
        creating resistance as plates are subducted under
        the Americas and Japan explodes and Indonesia
        crumbles.
     9. This frees the plates south of the tips of South
        America and Africa of stress. As the Pacific
        adjusts, reluctantly, pressure toward Antarctica,
        the one place on the globe not experiencing plate
        pressure, allows new land to pop up between the
        tips of South America and Africa.

        ZetaTalk™, Scripted Drama
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p148.htm)