link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Question

In Article <3B7952AC.38D4179E@earthlink.net> Michael L. Cunningham wrote:
> Currently Saturn is in the constellation of Taurus ...
> Saturn has a rather strong magnetic field ... If Planet X
> can effect earth at such a distance it surely will have a
> greater effect on Saturn and it's rings. Planet X's magnetic
> fields should be stirring massive heat plumes from Saturns
> core to churn as major storms in it's cloud belts. The rings
> should be torn asunder. ... Jupiter is currently in the
> constellation of Gemini. Jupiter has the strongest magnetic
> field in the solar system next to the Sun and is the most
> massive planet.

Your theories, Michael.  Why aren't Jupiter and Saturn tearing each
other apart, if the world were according to Michael's theories?  Planet
X doesn't cause a pole shift on Earth until it is 14 million miles from
Earth and passing in a manner to grip and tip another magnetic planet.
The rings of Saturn are listening more to SATURN than anything else.  As
viewed from Earth, our magnetic diffusion and erratic weather would not
even be noticed.  Existing ZetaTalk on what does, or does not, get upset
during a passage of Planet X.

    If the 12th Planet is riding at the mid-point of its long and
    narrow orbit, during most of its slow motion between the Sun
    and the Sun's dead twin, then how it that it can have an effect
    on the planets and moons in the solar system when it is only
    moving slowly from that virtual standstill? The outer planets
    were discovered only because slight perturbations in the known
    planets were observed and analyzed to point to another body in
    motion, farther out. But these perturbations were extreme, in
    comparison to an inbound object on a virtual straight line path,
    as their path of these outer planets were from side to side,
    thus causing a more noticeable motion in the perturbed bodies.
    Other than perturbing toward Orion, the direction of the
    inbound 12th Planet, by all the planets in the solar system, there
    is little steady evidence that the 12th Planet exists. But as it
    begins its passage, in the few short years prior to its passage,
    palpable changes are evident. The Earth's core is heating up,
    the plates giggling into a lock so that quakes in one ricochet into
    the neighboring plate, and volcanic activity increasing as the
    core of the Earth swirls about. Europa, one of Jupiter's moons,
    is noted to be heating up too. How can an object so distant
    affect the planets and moons?

    Human theories about the motion of the planets in their orbits,
    their placement, are based on theories that have little basis in
    fact. All slung into position when the solar system first formed,
    and motion and centrifugal force are holding it all in place.
    This is nonsense, as we have explained, and man's theories fail
    to account for the vast majority of factors that actually hold
    the motion of suns and solar systems in place in an equilibrium
    established coming out of any local Big Bang. Earth's magnetic
    field does not point in the direction it does by accident, nor does
    the field simply encompass Earth. It goes far beyond the solar
    system, into several nearby systems and beyond. Gravity, which
    holds the planets close to their Sun but also keeps them apart by
    the repulsion force, is little understood by man who failed to
    understand this phenomenon in the context of a particle flow.
    Thus, the approach of the 12th Planet is evidenced by changes
    in the solar system because the equilibrium is being changed, the
    status quo altered, when it moves from a virtual standstill
    mid-way in its path to begin a passage. This equilibrium should
    be viewed as a net reaching out into the Universe, encompassing
    not only a local solar system but a galaxy. Why do the galaxies
    stay where they are? This is not a local affair!
        ZetaTalk™, Equilibrium
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s101.htm)