Re: Planet X - Why is the sci.astro Crowd so Negative?
> Some lives could be at stake. As ridiculous as it may sound to you,
> recall Heaven's Gate.
Please provide ONE piece of evidence, a statement or a pointer to a
statement where Nancy or ZetaTalk *ever* suggested any of the following:
- salvation or rescue or whatever you wish to call it would be given to
a chosen few WHO JOINED SOMETHING or TOOK SOME SPECIFIC AND SPECIFIED
- Nancy, members of Troubled Times or anyone who might find the message
slightly credible will receive ANY ACTIVE PROTECTION FROM ANYTHING.
- the name or address or contact method of the "compound" where one can
- that suicide is a RECOMMENDED alternative. ("Recommended" as
differentiated from "provide sympathy to someone else" who might
contemplate that alternative given the dire circumstances. I mean
terminal illness patients and the elderly also consider suicide, not
- leaving one's family, friends or obligations behind is required or
If you are going to call ZetaTalk a cult, back it up!