link to Home Page

Re: Two Honest Questions to Nancy/Zetas

In Article <3B4E5BA1.601ABC6E@mail.uni-mainz.de> Niels Neumann wrote:
> I am the German translator of Zetatalk. ... Well Nancy,
> you have apparently the time to let the Zetas explain a
> few "circumstantial" questions like Ball Lightning,
> Asteroid Traffic etc. Here are my two questions ...

Niels and I are both German, so we snarl at each other a lot. Both
these questions are a bit off topic [OT] for sci.astro, where I try to
stick to the issues of the inbound Planet X, its affect on the Earth and
solar system, including geology as proof. Answering the Ball Lightning
thread was related to the issue of lightning bolts sighted (folklore
attests) between the passing Planet X and the Earth, ergo the size of
"electrically charged" fields. At least I hoped that was where the
discussion would lead. You'll note I avoided Ben Ede's attempts to lead
his thread into the prophecy realm, this being very [OT]. So I'll stick
to the on-topic aspects of your questions, as best I can.

In Article <3B4E5BA1.601ABC6E@mail.uni-mainz.de> Niels Neumann wrote:
> 1) How can the establishment/conspirators make their plans
>    for the year 2003 when the Zetas have said that humans are
>    NOT able to COMPUTE the correct date? The Zetas have
>    repeatedly said that this is not a normal comet, that the
>    precise distance is not measurable, the uptick is not known etc.
>    So how can humans arrive at the correct date ON THEIR OWN,
>    without any help or information from aliens etc? How can
>    humans independently compute the date by themselves? How
>    can NASA know at all? Do they simply trust information that
>    MJ12 got from aliens in the early days?

Yes. On their own they may of may not noticed the inbound infra-red
visible Planet X in 1983. And they would not have come up with 2003 on
their own, or even a close passage to Earth, given that:
1. the train-track type orbit Planet X assumes between its two
   foci is not in the human list of orbit options, as a huge egg
   shaped orbit is assumed around binary suns
2. the reason (i.e. sweeping arms of the Sun) for a pull to normal,
   then retrograde, orbit is not something humans espouse or
   recognize
3. the dip to a 32 degree angle prior to passage through the
   ecliptic due to Repulsion Force avoidance is likewise
   something humans do not espouse or recognize
4. the speed Planet X assumes during passage is considered
   "escape velosity" so Planet X would never return, per human
   logic, thus is would be expected to approach slowly and arrive
   later than 2003

They went looking because the Earth slow-down lined up with Zeta
predictions, so the Zetas had a track record. I'm sure they have a very
good track record, in fact. I personally suspect that the establishment
has one foot in both camps - planning to "slink away" to personal
safety, as The Small Kahuna put it, in case 2003 proves true, but
likewise living life as though nothing of the sort were about to
happen. Note that the President-by-Coup, George W. Bush, is unconcerned
about Global Warming, the current official reason for wild weather
affecting crops and property damage and the uptick in tornados and
hurricanes. Instead, corporate interests in polluting away, business as
usual, is allowed. Why? Because he knows Global Warming is NOT the
cause of these problems. Likewise, Star Wars is palpitatingly important
in preference to detente with Russia. Why? Because they have a hope of
nuking Planet X as it approaches, or some such diversion. Likewise, in
spite of NASA failures like the loss of their recent Mar's probe, there
is a press to Mars by 2003. Why? This group hopes to get the Heck out
of Dodge, leaving the taxpayers, as The Small Kahuna put it, "to their
own devices". Clues that the establishment takes 2003 and the passage as
serious possibilities.