link to Home Page

Re: Some Thoughts on Planet X

In Article <992499444.764460@sj-nntpcache-5> Andy Francke wrote:
> In Article <WsXV6.63$gt3.906@read1> Steve Havas wrote
>> No one can tell me I did not see a dark, diffuse object
>> (and have me believe it) as I was actually quite
>> surprised when I saw it there and I made sure I was
>> seeing what I saw and that's exactly how I would say
>> it looked more or less.
>
> There are many such spots visible in a telescope all over
> the sky, dim and diffuse and small: galaxies. I would
> imagine that if you indeed saw something dim and diffuse
> out of the corner of your eye, that's what it was.

In your great rush to just set this aside, Andy, you're excluding some
facts (which have been available all along in these discussions). I
refer you, for brevity, to the reports linked from the Rogue Planet TEAM
page at http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm

1.  The sightings this past February and April, which were
    done with the assistance of experienced observatory
    personnel or astronomers, checking against existing
    star charts was done, often more than once, and IT
    IT WAS DETERMINED THAT THE OBJECT WAS NOT IN THE CHARTS
    Please note this occurred in three (3)  different
    countries, three (3) different times, three (3)
    different groups of people.  After the Lowell
    sighting, the individual verified via e-mail to
    experienced astronomers that the object sighted was
    not in the charts that night, at that location.

2.  The sightings were AT the Zeta given coordinates,
    given with precision to the 5th and 6th decimal place,
    by a woman who is not even an amateur and has never
    looked through a scope.  That there were three (3)
    sightings of a MOVING object, confirmed by strangers
    at the times of the sightings, is beyond chance.  There
    is ZERO chance of this happening, by accident (lucky
    guess?).

3.  They all described the same thing!  Same general
    appearance, etc.  Diffuse.  Blob.  Large. They had
    others look into the scope and describe what they saw.
    The operators verified this at the time. Friends dragged
    along peeked and saw it.  NO ONE WAS DRINKING,
    etc.  In the case of Lowell, hard personal cash was put
    out for this, renting the big scope, etc. some weeks in
    advance.

4.  After the first sighting and discussion that ensued in
    our Troubled Times mailing group, the next two
    observatory attempts had BLOCKING.  Lowell had
    structures placed before the main scope that had been
    rented for this night, so it could not be turned toward
    the coordinates, and these structures could only be
    moved by someone in authority not there.  Steve Havas
    experienced the same thing, piping in the way.  In both
    cases, perseverence got an alternate scope pointed in
    the direction.

So, you know, Andy, you're probably afraid to consider that:

1.  something big is headed toward our solar system, and
    you'll not have a good day come May 15, 2003 or
    shortly thereafter

2.  your government and/or those in authority are keeping
    news of this from you, so they're not about to rescue
    you, that's for sure

3.  those car payments you've been making are tossing
    cash to the wind as there won't be any gas in the pumps
    after everything gets ripped up, and the roads and
    bridges won't be much use either

4.  your hot tub will probably be a cold tub

5.  no cold beer, either