link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: EARTHQUAKE Increase

In Article <Pine.BSI.4.05L.10106102238010.2724-100000@shell.golden.net>
John Latala wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Nancy Lieder wrote:
>> The Zetas have told us that the passage will occur in 2003,
>> May 15th is a good target, but it will come a tad after that
>> by days.  They want you to be in a safe place BY that date.
>
> Please define the term 'safe place'.

There is no safe place, only places less dangerous than others,
actually. Along those lines.

Off fault lines is good, as they will jerk and jiggle more than the
middle of plates, which generally just jolt.  If mountain building has
occurred along your fault line in the past, expect more of the same.
Quote from Earth in Upheaval below:

    Chief Mountain in Montana is a massif standing
    several thousand feet above the Great Planes.  It
    has been thrust bodily upon the much younger
    strata of the Great Planes, and then driven over
    them eastward, for a distance of at least 8 miles.
    Chief Mountain in Montana traveled across the
    plains and climbed the slopes of another mountain
    and settled on top of it.  By similar thrusting, the
    whole Rocky Mountain Front, for hundreds of
    miles, has been pushed up and then out, many
    miles over the plains.  Such titanic displacement
    of mountains have been found in many places on
    the earth.  The entire length of the Norwegian
    mountains showed a similar overthrust.  The
    displacement of the Alps is especially extensive.
    During the building of the Alps gigantic slabs
    of rock, thousands of feet thick, hundreds of
    miles long, and tens of miles wide, were thrust up
    and then over .. the rocks beneath.  The direction
    of the relative overthrusting movement was from
    Africa toward the main mass of Europe on the
    north.  The Alps were shoved a hundred miles to
    the north.

Rapid subduction of plates can heat the one above to the point of rock
melt.  Quote from Worlds in Collision below:

    The Mexican sacred book, Popol-Vuh, the Manuscript
    Cakchiquel, the Manuscript Troano all record how
    the mountains in every part of the Western Hemisphere
    simultaneously gushed lava. The rivers steamed, and
    even the bottom of the sea boiled here and there.
    The Zend-Avesta says "The sea boiled, all the shores
    of the ocean boiled, all the middle of it boiled".  The
    traditions of the Indians (also) retain the memory of
    this boiling of the water in river and sea.  The tribes
    of British Columbia tell:  "Great clouds appeared ..
    and such a great heat came, that finally the water
    boiled.  People jumped into the streams and lakes to
    cool themselves, and died".  On the North Pacific
    coast of America the tribes insist that the ocean
    boiled:  "It grew very hot .. many animals jumped
    into the water to save themselves, but the water began
    to boil".  The Indians of the Southern Ute tribe in
    Colorado record in their legends that the rivers boiled.

Away from volcanoes is good, as active or inactive they will explode and
burp dust which will take a couple decades to clear, ala Moses' during
the Exodus, where he bemoaned living in the Valley of the Shadow of
Death, where it was stated the group wandered for 40 years after Thera
blew during the last passage of Planet X.  Quote from Worlds in
Collision below.

    In the Ermitage Papyrus in Leningrad .. there are
    lamantations about a terrible catastrophe, when heaven
    and earth turned upside down. After this catastrophe
    darkness covered the earth. The "shadow of death" is
    related to the time of the wandering in the desert after
    the Exodus from Egypt. The sinister meaning of the
    words "shadow of death" corresponds with the
    description of the Ermitage Papyrus: "None can live
    when the sun is veiled by clouds."  The phenomenon
    of gloom enduring for years impressed itself on the
    memory of the Twelve Tribes.

Out of lowlands where flooding can occur, and I'm not just talking river
cresting.  Heavy river flow can backup when it can't pour into the ocean
due to sloshing high tides.  Coastal areas subject to sloshing of the
oceans or seas will be under water to an extent not thought possible. By
the dateline of your posting I assume you live on the US. East Coast US

So I'll quote a bit of ZetaTalk from the a safe locations TOPIC of
Troubled Times (http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo242.htm) devoted to
publishing the Zeta responses to various queries such as yours, for
South Carolina and Philadelphia.

    As with all area along the Eastern Seaboard, south of New
    York City, elevation will not save them from a dunking
    unless they are close to 1,000 feet in elevation and several
    hundred miles from the coast. The coastline will be pulled
    down several hundred feet just prior to continental rip, which
    will rent the deep Atlantic Ocean rifts further apart. The
    permanent effect on the coastline along the southern portion
    of the US will be a drop of 150 feet, below its former level.
    For residents unprepared for this, the rise is sea level will be
    steady, not a wave as in a tidal wave, and will be completely
    confusing to those unaware of the coming changes. The
    water will simply rise up to their feet and then over their
    heads, steadily. Those in the foothills of the Appalachian
    Mountains may find their toes only wet, but for safety, go
    to higher ground and return home after the shift.
        ZetaTalk™

    Philadelphia considers itself a coastal, as well as a river
    front town, due to it's location along a river emptying into
    the Atlantic nearby. Where this location helped Philadelphia
    develop in its early days, this dual access to moving water will
    be to its detriment during the pole shift. During the hour of
    the shift and the hours following, there will be torrential rains
    swelling the rivers, as well as tidal waves roaring up the bay.
    The clash of these waters will come near Philadelphia, with
    the effect that the city streets will be inundated, with housing
    collapsing and debris crashing about in the waves. With ocean
    ships afloat in the streets, even high rises cannot be considered
    safe, as they can sustain collisions and collapse. This is not a
    safe city to ride out the pole shift, as few cities frankly are.
        ZetaTalk™