link to Home Page

Planet X: NEO Threat Excuse

Was Asteroid hit the Earth in 2039? thread.

In Article <RtlU6.76609$%i7.57438131@news1.rdc1.sfba.home.com> Charles Newman wrote:
> I was watching one of these shows on PAX about
> prophecies, regarding an asteroid strike, and they
> are saying that one asteroid will pass with 20,000
> miles of earth on 2027, but might hit the Earth on
> its next pass in 2039. This is, from what I heard,
> that asteroid that is 1 kilometer, or about 2.2 miles
> in size. ... They say such an asteroid would hit the
> Earth with the equivalent force of 2 million atomic
> bombs if it collided with the Earth.

Tisk.  It’s a wonder we’re still here, with such frequent brushes and
all.

In Article <3B224652.848993D1@savemail.com> Davivd Box wrote:
> orbital period of 12 years? so it has been passing
> earth on many previous occasions, yet we never
> heard of it before? unlikely i'd say.

The Zetas explain.

    Near Earth Objects are getting a lot of attention, not
    only in the press but in movies such as Deep Impact. The
    theme is that falling asteroids threaten to destroy life on
    Earth. This is a lot of hype that NASA and JPL and the
    elite they are closely allied with are foisting on the public.
    Of course these objects have been floating out there since
    the beginning of time, through all of man’s history, and
    the Earth has not come to an end, nor would it. You are
    being fed a line, that an object a mile wide would cause
    life on Earth to snuff out. This is nonsense. Such objects
    have clearly fallen on the Earth. Look at some of the
    craters that are apparent, the one that forms the Gulf of
    Mexico, for instance. Did life snuff out? It’s been
    continuing steadily. They are feeding this to you because
    they need an excuse to dredge up Star Wars again and
    spend tons of money to protect the Earth from what they
    see coming at it.

    They know that[Planet X] is approaching. They’ve
    analyzed its path and have concluded the Earth will be
    OK, though [Planet X] does not act like a normal comet.
    It has its own course, based on it’s weight, but is coming
    on predictably according to our assertions. However,
    they now know that they cannot escape the cataclysms.
    Some of them are trying to get to the surface of Mars, in
    a grand hooray about looking for water and seeing if they
    can establish an atmosphere. This is not for you, the
    taxpayer, this is for a small handful of the elite who are
    hoping that they can distance themselves from the high
    tides and earthquakes that the Earth will experience, but
    none of that will succeed.

    Nor will attempting to shoot [Planet X] out of the sky
    succeed, sending Plutonium up in probes that will be spun
    around and headed in a direction where they can perhaps
    cause an explosion on the surface of the approaching planet
    and send it out of its course. None of this will succeed
    because the hominoids that live on [Planet X] and
    the hominoids that live on the Earth are to be quarantined
    from each other and not interfere with each other. Thus,
    any missile that they would choose to send would fail, just
    as many attempts at establishing space stations or getting
    items launched have failed. So take the hype about Near
    Earth Objects with a grain of salt, and think about history,
    before you go down the path that NASA and JPL and
    the elite they serve would have you be led.

        ZetaTalk™, Near Earth Objects
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g110.htm)