link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: TIDAL WAVES Recorded

In Article <sZQN6.3646$WI.1073566@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:

>>> On what basis do you make such a claim, while also
>>> claiming that your kind of wave can do it?
>>
>> Back to the big guys, as this was their statement.
>
> You didn't answer the question.  Your entire response
> avoided the real question.

What is the basis of YOUR statement that an asteroid or comet impact
COULD put whales stranded on mountain tops, several hundred miles
inland? You were there?  You've got it on video?  You can support this
by logic in a debate?  You’re running from the debate!   Other than
folklore, or the geology of the Earth and our current theories (the
Earth is Flat) or our current math and physics (Bumblebees Can't Fly),
we humans got nada. The Zetas, on the other hand, have been around to
OBSERVE, and their history has not been lost.