link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: MAY Coordinates [OT]

OK, so Pluto can be seen, as something other than a pin-point, as it is
MAGNIFIED by observatories. And it appears as a "blob" (i.e. DIFFUSE,
not a pin-point) to some.  Thanks guys.  Planet X, being larger but
farther out, likewise needs to be magnified at an observatory, and to
those who sighted it, the "blob" description applied, as I recall.