link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Planets LEAN Toward Orion

In Article <MtRK6.3723$n81.1993309@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
>> This was based on a report someone gave me,
>
> That's right, shift the blame away from your usual source.  One
> could expect some sort of shenanigans.

True, this was not ZetaTalk nor even NancyTalk.  Check out the Troubled
Times page titled Orion from the Rogue Planet TOPIC at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword262.htm where this information came
from.  If this poster’s conclusion is incorrect, I must change that
page.  When I get the time, I’ll go there and redo what he did, to see
if I can discover WHY he saw and concluded what he did.  I’m sincerely
interested to know, in the Planet X and Nemisis search in the early
1980’s, where they say the outer planets perturb in that direction, if
this is what that Simulator might have shown this poster.  Was he seeing
a temporary PERTURBATION in the Simulator, for the date he was giving,
rather than a regular aphelion?