link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: (Science News) A Comet's Odd Orbit Hints at Hidden Planet

In Article <hAIJ6.25752$TW.121754@tor-nn1.netcom.ca> Greg Neill wrote:
>> And if the Earth's core is not affected by the relative distance
>> of  Planet X, they why is it our magnetic field was STRONGEST
>> approximately 2,000 years ago (1/2 of 3,657 years or so) and
>> is becoming diffuse, rapidly?
>
> What has one thing to do with the other?  Jupiter and the Sun
> both have pretty strong fields, and are much closer physically
> than your fantasy planet, yet you aren't concerned with their fields.
> Why?

Per the Zetas, in existing ZetaTalk, we are noticing changes because the
equilibrium has been disrupted, and we fail to understand all the
factors that go into that equilibrium.

    If [Planet X] is riding at the mid-point of its long and narrow
    orbit, during most of its slow motion between the Sun and
    the Sun's dead twin, then how it that it can have an effect on
    the planets and moons in the solar system when it is only moving
    slowly from that virtual standstill? The outer planets were
    discovered only because slight perturbations in the known planets
    were observed and analyzed to point to another body in motion,
    farther out. But these perturbations were extreme, in comparison
    to an inbound object on a virtual straight line path, as their path
    of these outer planets were from side to side, thus causing a
    more noticeable motion in the perturbed bodies. ... But as it
    begins its passage, in the few short years prior to its passage,
    palpable changes are evident. The Earth's core is heating up,
    the plates giggling into a lock so that quakes in one ricochet
    into the neighboring plate, and volcanic activity increasing as the
    core of the Earth swirls about. Europa, one of Jupiter's moons,
    is noted to be heating up too. How can an object so distant
    affect the planets and moons? ...

    Earth's magnetic field does not point in the direction it does
    by accident, nor does the field simply encompass Earth. It goes far
    beyond the solar system, into several nearby systems and beyond.
    Gravity, which holds the planets close to their Sun but also
    keeps them apart by the repulsion force, is little understood
    by man who failed to understand this phenomenon in the context
    of a particle flow. Thus, the approach of [Planet X] is evidenced
    by changes in the solar system because the equilibrium is being
    changed, the status quo altered, when it moves from a virtual
    standstill mid-way in its path to begin a passage. This
    equilibrium should be viewed as a net reaching out into the
    Universe, encompassing not only a local solar system but a
    galaxy. Why do the galaxies stay where they are? This is not a
    local affair!
        ZetaTalk™ in Equilibrium
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s101.htm)