link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: (Science News) A Comet's Odd Orbit Hints at Hidden Planet

In Article <9cq0qs$smq$1@web1.cup.hp.com> Chris Franks wrote:
> If "Planet X" is so far away that it cannot be seen from Earth,
> then how can it be close enough to disrupt our tides?"
> It would have to be travelling at almost the speed of
> light in order to get here in 2 years

Who said it is disrupting our tides?  Its magnetism is making the core
churn, and THIS is affecting our volcanoes and weather.  Distance at
present is about 9 Sun-Pluto distances.  2 years at the speed of light
to get here?  Humm.  Even math dumb me thinks that's wrong, somehow.
Planet X is affecting Earth now, per the Zetas, as follows:

    We stated in the beginning of 1995 that there would be
    weather changes of such a nature that there would be crop
    failures due to crops being wrongly signaled, a spring
    coming too soon so that plants start off on their cycles and
    then a dramatic reversal, winter returning. This can cause
    a crop failure as surely as an intractable drought or a
    deluge that literally washes the seeds out of the ground.
    In addition we predicted that livestock and fish harvests
    would suffer, because they are going to be affected by a
    tendency to have increased diseases, fungal infections
    and the like that can run rampant through commercial
    operations. ...

    So, what is going to happen in the next four years? Are
    we going to just trot along and arrive one day when the giant
    comet comes roaring through and a pole shift occurs? Of
    course not. You're going to have increasing earthquake
    tremblers. There has been a tightening up of the plates
    against each other that has not even appeared in your media,
    thought the information is available and has been
    documented on the Troubled Times web site that our emissary
    and her fellow co-workers have put out. Deep earthquakes
    have skyrocked at an exponential rate since the mid 1980,
    and this indicates a tightening up of these plates. Where
    this has not translated to surface quakes, it soon will, and
    you will find that because these deep plates are locked in
    that a quake in one place transmits to another, and you
    will have what Nancy has been referring to as domino
    quakes. Rather than months going by before a repercussion
    is felt in another part of the world, repercussions will happen
    almost instantaneously. ...

    The oceans will continue, as will the weather, the ocean
    of air, to become more erratic. Winds sweeping in without
    notice, sudden storms, deluges, tides that are greater than
    expected, especially along the Pacific coastlines. Warm
    oceans will occur in places where they should be cool,
    and the fisheries will suffer from this because they can't
    predict where the schools of fish will be. Likewise, you
    will find human populations beginning to migrate. These
    migration not only happens in cases of severe starvation,
    such as in northern Africa south of the Sudan, where
    people just stumble like sticks in any direction, looking
    for food, but also occurs when things get bad enough,
    when crop shortages are bad, and people begin to wander.
        ZetaTalk™ on 1999 Predictions
                http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a97.htm