link to Home Page

Re: Hi Nancy :-))

Bill Nelson wrote:
> Uh, a parabolic orbit will not return either.
> You have made the claim - so show us why the math is
> wrong.

Jos is correct.  The Zetas have commented on this before. The ZetaTalk
below is taken from the ZetaTalk science section at
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s59.htm, with diagram. The ACTUAL
frame-by-frame video of trajectories shows Bill’s math to be wrong, but
he will still want to treat it as a god until proven otherwise, I’m
sure.  After all, he was taught this in school, so how could it be
wrong?  Baaaa go the Sheep of sci.astro ...

    Trajectories that parallel the surface of a large object
    exerting a strong gravitational pull lob up, then curve,
    and finally drop straight down, upon close examination.
    Some shots low to the ground barely get into their
    downward drop before arriving on the surface, and thus
    this point is missed on those not astute. But videotaped
    trajectories, examined in a frame by frame manner,
    display this scenario:

    - The object desires to go in a straight line, in the direction
       pointed in and impelled.

    - As the gravity pull is at its side, the straight line is
      diminished into a curve, as the drop of the object due to
      gravity is superimposed on the trajectory. The magical
      curve, in fact, is a combination of linear momentum and
      gravity drop.

    - When the object reaches its apex, the linear momentum
      no longer is away from the gravitational giant, as the
      object now is pointed toward the giant. This is a
      significant turning point, no pun intended, as from this
      point forward the object now finds that its linear
      momentum and its gravity drop are combined, and thus,
      with this combined force, it ends up heading straight
      down.
           ZetaTalk™