link to Home Page

Re: Oops, Know-It-All NASA/Newton NOT

It's difficult for some scientists to acknowledge the serious flaws in
our understanding of inertial mass. There is no theory for the origin of
mass consistent with our understanding of gravity, and there is no
confirmation that F=ma at very small accelerations. Entire galaxies are
comprised of objects with minuscule accelerations, yet without any real
proof, scientists assume linearity down to zero. Faith? NASA's
observations are an indication that all is not well in the religion of
physics these days.

We have made our bed with Einstein for the big stuff, but keep our
beloved Standard Model as a mistress on the side for everything small.
The situation is embarrassing ;-)

Jim McSheehy