link to Home Page

Re: Recent Planet X Sighting???

In Article <20010423221506.15791.00001498@ng-fc1.aol.com> Dale Gombert wrote:
> Which brings us to another point. This alledged-object's
> coordinates place it in Taurus, not Orion.
> It's been in Taurus for quite a while.

Yes, please see the Path diagram
(http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm)

Quote from ...

Genesis Revisited, page 328, by Zecharia Sitchin
    In this regard it is pertinent to quote the biblical verses from
    the Book of Job that describe the appearance of the
    Celestial Lord and its return to its distant abode:

        Alone He stretches out the heavens and treads upon the farthest Deep.
        He arrives at the Great Bear, Orion and Sirus and the constellations of the south. ...
        He smiles his face upon Taurus and Aries;
        From Taurus to Sagitarrius He shall go.

    It is not just an arrival from the southeast (and the return thereto)
    but also a description of a retrograde orbit.

ZetaTalk has explained the retrograde orbit assumed by Planet X as follows:

    As we have mentioned, the path the 12th Planet takes
    between its two foci is like a train track, the path in one
    direction lined like a straight line next to the path in the
    other direction. However, this direct path does not hold
    when the giant nears one of its foci, passes, and turns
    around on the opposite side for the return trip.

    The 12th Planet's Retrograde Orbit around the Sun is
    due to its reaction to an energy field emitted by the Sun.
    This energy field radiates out from the Sun intensely at
    certain points, like a moving arm, following the rotation
    of the Sun's core where the matter producing this energy
    field is located. Where the non-traveling planets are in
    essence swept along before this intense energy field, like
    dust balls in front of a broom, the 12th Planet is not so
    trapped. ....

    The sweeping arm of this energy field coming from the
    Sun passes by quickly out in space where the 12th Planet
    now rides, but builds in intensity and takes longer to sweep
    past the closer the 12th Planet comes. When at a distance,
    this energy field affects the 12th Planet but slightly, so it
    reacts as it approaches from its second foci on the near
    parallel orbit tracks that it travels upon when moving
    between its two foci by orbiting in the same manner
    planets close to the Sun do. It sweeps before this energy
    field as the field passes, moving slightly at these times to
    the left, in the same counterclockwise manner that the
    other planets do.

    As the 12th Planet approaches, moving steadily closer
    and picking up speed due to the gravity tug of the Sun, the
    energy field from the Sun is more intense and takes longer
    to sweep past. The 12th Planet's reaction to this is still a
    slight movement sweeping ahead of this energy field, but
    as the energy field passes is then a stronger jerk backwards,
    away from the passing arm of the Sun's energy field. The
    backward reaction is due to the nature of the sweeping arm,
    like the cutting edge of a knife most intense at the cutting
    edge of the arm, but with more bulk of the energy field
    trailing after the cutting edge. Thus, as the sweeping arm
    of this energy field passes the 12th Planet, which in no
    way could stay ahead of this sweeping arm at the distance
    it is from the Sun, the 12th Planet's reaction to the bulk of
    the energy field is longer lasting and begins to produce a
    retrograde orbit for its approach to the Sun.

    Thus, during 1995 through 1998, the 12th Planet will drift
    left and up toward the elliptic, aligning itself in the same
    manner as the planets to the Sun's sweeping arm, but due
    to its mobility out in space, its distance from the Sun, it
    develops a retrograde orbit and begins to move to the right,
    in the manner the ancients recorded.
        ZetaTalk™