link to Home Page

Re: Recent Planet X Sighting??? (and MMMM)

In Article <3ae2452c.5742839@allnews.infi.net> a poster wrote:
> Nancy- please tell ME if you have understanding too ... could
> you maybe explain to me what would happen if you went to
> any point that was as many light-years (plus one for good
> measure) from the epicenter of the big bang as there have
> been years SINCE the big bang.  Do you come back in the
> other side?  Is it just empty?  If you went far enough out,
> could you turn around and see all the stars in the universe in
> the eyepiece of your telescope?

I haven’t been there, and don’t understand either, but here’s what the
Zetas have said about Big Bangs and Black Holes (in the Science section
of ZetaTalk) - something that happens regularly to PARTS of the
Universe, starting the planet formation process over again from a black
hole that explodes.

    Following a Big Bang, particular matter forms along the
    following lines. First, the explosion of matter from a Black
    Hole, which has grown monstrously large in the eons
    leading up to a particular Big Bang, is not even. No
    explosions are even, and all affect different parts of the
    matter they are affecting at different rates and times.
    Thus, particular matter coming out of a Big Bang is not
    even, all the same composition. Just as your Sun, which
    seems to be of the same consistency, is not homogeneous,
    and just as the core or magma of your Earth is not
    homogeneous, just so the matter coming out of a Big Bang
    quickly becomes differentiated. There are literally millions
    of factors affecting what a bit of matter will become, and
    the sum of these factors affect how that bit of matter will
    interact for it's existence until the next Big Bang it finds
    itself entangled in.

    So dark that light can't escape, so dense that all matter going
    in gets compressed into imperceptibility. What is a black hole,
    and does matter go in and never come out? All is relative,
    and the denseness of black holes only seems so to humans
    because they have no basis of comparison. Also, as nothing
    seems to be coming out, humans assume this is a bottomless
    pit of some sort, and frankly fear black holes. ... You know
    about the concept of the big bang, which we have explained
    as setting the clock back on a part of the Universe, a type of
    refreshed state. The big bang requires something to bang
    from, and that state is what the black holes are accumulating.
    Do black holes consume all that they catch in their snare, and
    is there any escape? Black holes are voracious, but proceed
    slowly. So slowly, in fact, that one can escape without
    even making haste.
         ZetaTalk™