link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Cover-Up: Rationale?

In article <j6CD6.882$vT5.50946@weber.videotron.net>, Greg Neill wrote:
>Nancy Lieder <zetatalk@zetatalk.com> wrote in message
>> The masses of these outer planets are not "measured", they are estimated
>> or computed!  They've been computed BASED on their orbits and the
>> perturbations they caused upon each other.
>The poster is 20 years out of date.  The masses of the outer planets
>(save tiny Pluto) have now been measured more directly and quite
>precisely by the passing Voyager probes.  It is these accurate
>measurements which put to rest the Planet X theory.  All that's
>left that orbital dynamics allows is the rather smaller Kuiper Belt
>objects, and perhaps some minor Oort Cloud detritus.  No major unknown
>masses are perturbing the outer planets, to the precision of measurement.

hmmmm:
There were `QUIRKS' in the orbits of those outer planets.

I suppose you want to argue that the mass that was determined more
accurately by Voyager disapears and appears at will on the surface of the
planets, to account for the WOBBLE ?

Or is that wobble because a giant icecream-man is doing bisnis on pluto,
every now and again serving Uranes a 4 to 10 earthmasses icecream (depending
on the lust for ice of Uranes).