link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Retrograde Orbit

Article: <6gt8fq$gjr@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Planet X/12th Planet Retrograde Orbit
Date: 13 Apr 1998 14:46:18 GMT

In article <6gkqdb$8s8@pmgm.Stanford.EDU> John Ladasky writes:
>> Retrograde orbits are certainly not unknown, and Niburu /
>> Wormwood / Marduk / 12th Planet / Planet X or what ever
>> you want to call it comes in from Orion every 3,657 years
>> and roars through the solar system on its long elliptical orbit
>> around TWO TRUE foci, is not propelled by a Brown Dwarf,
>> it IS the Brown Dwarf,
>
> Then what's at the second focus?

The Sun's dead twin.  An unlit sun, some 18.724 times the distance from
Pluto to the Sun, at that distance, in the direction of Orion, some 11
degrees below the Earth's ecliptic, orbital plane.  To quote the Zetas
"To use multiples of the distance from your Sun to its farthest known
orbiting planet, which you call Pluto, this foci is from the Sun 18.724
times as far away."  This info has been on the web site for a couple
years now.  I would suspect that the second focus is at a point out
near Orion where the IRAS team located Planet X in 1983, as since that
time Planet X has been drifting left and upward toward the orbital
plane, per the Path as viewed from Earth which the Zetas provided at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm

In article <6gkqdb$8s8@pmgm.Stanford.EDU> John Ladasky writes:
> O.K., now we know for certain.  This object *is* four times the
> *diameter* of Earth.  That means that my figure of 2.37
> arc-seconds is the upper limit for the apparent size of the
> object when it crosses the orbit of Pluto.  This is still nice
> and small!  But as it is presently several times farther away
> than this, it can only appear more compact. It cannot appear
> to be *diffuse*, by Nancy's own numbers.

Diffuse as versus the pinpoint of light the stars give us.  Star light,
per the Zetas, is much more intense in the center, rapidly changing in
intensity toward the outside perimeter.  The 12th has the same glow
over all its surface.  There is no intense pinpoint of light in the
center.  Is there some astronomical term which is more correct than
diffuse in this situation, John?