link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Coverup Mechanism

Article: <6glvl6$6ra@sjx-ixn1.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Planet X/12th Planet Coverup Mechanism
Date: 10 Apr 1998 20:32:38 GMT

In article <6gisqc$qeg$4@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
>> and why the exponential increase in deep earthquakes during
>> the past two decades is not EVER in the news!
>
> Exponential increase in deep earthquakes?  Where's your
> evidence?  You don't have any because there is none.

The fact that you are UNAWARE of the statistics makes the point!  They
exist in the National Seismic System database, and elsewhere I'm sure.
We've queried that database, which welcomes such queries, and developed
charts showing how the curve has become a virtual straight line upward
since 1994!  These pages are called Deep Quakes and National Seismic
System, links off the Pole Shit TOPIC at
http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfo072.htm

In article <6gisqc$qeg$4@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
> I state here for the record.  I have signed no such papers.  I have
> not been chosen to speak or been told what I can or cannot say.  ..
> In this matter, I am independent and I speak freely.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
You lie, and appropriatly, as you HAVE signed such papers and they
include the steps to be taken should you break your oath, which
includes DENIAL of such an oath.

The very fact that you state you are utterly independent speaks to
this.  You do not hestiate to speak when a colleague would be
embarrased by your statements?  You do not hesitate to announce new
sightings without checking to see if another is already on that path?
You do not hesitate to denounce stupidity in your superiors, especially
those who hired you or pay your salary or approve your continuing
assignments to interesting projects?  If you say you can speak freely,
then the very glib nature of your statement speaks volumes about what
you are ACTUALLY saying.

You have all seen the uproar over Marsden's announcment of an expected
asteroid pass, close to the Earth in 2028.  Among the denunciations are
statements that he "frightened children" with his predictions.  What do
you suppose the press to silence and caution would be if someone were
to do more than THIS, such as create a worldwide economic depression,
bank failures, lack of taxes being collected, lack of tuition being
collected for YOUR bosses?  You are indepentent and can speak freely?
You lie, and are doing so in accordance with your instructions, your
oath, and the papers you signed that were contingent upon your getting
the position you hold in the first place.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])