link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Cover-Up Mechanism

Article: <6gaoae$9t8@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Planet X/12th Planet Cover-Up Mechanism
Date: 6 Apr 1998 14:19:58 GMT

In article <6g3oqr$eih@pmgm.Stanford.EDU> John Ladasky writes:
> This is just a blind guess, but if this object is magnitude 2 in
> the visible red range (say, 600-750 nm), it can't be much worse,
> say magnitude 6-7, in the rest of the visible range.  At a dark
> site, I should be able to see this by eye!

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Do you not use filters during your observations to ACCENTUATE this or
that object, on a daily basis in astronomy?  All these objects have the
same mix of light?  All these objects are emitting color in the other
spectrums based on a pat range?  You have NO such rules, and use
filters experimentally to see what they produce, except, it seems, when
it would support our statements.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <6g3oqr$eih@pmgm.Stanford.EDU> John Ladasky writes:
> Again, let's assume that it's as close in as Pluto, giving it the
> largest [4 x earth] apparent size.  Now what would that size
> be?  Here's my calculation: Nancy, dear, a magnitude 2.0
> object concentrated into a 2.37 arc-second spot should be
> DUCK SOUP to spot.

Correct, IF it were as close as Plute.  The Zetas have stated that it
passes through the Solar System in 3 months, zipping through.  It seems
it is quite some ways outside the Solar System at present, per a
statement in the existing ZetaTalk called Entry Angle at
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s31.htm, quote below.  9.7 weeks before
passage it is 2.5 times as far away as Pluto.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Simply stated, the faster the 12th Planet moves, the closer it can
come, although the math in this matter is not quite that simple.  Where
it would seem that the 12th Planet is coming dead on, and in fact month
after month and even year after year would be found in approximately
the same place in the skies, nevertheless, as it approaches your Solar
System, things change.  The 12th Planet is both attracted and repulsed
by your Sun.  Why is it that comets do not just head for the Sun, and
there stop?  This is not a one-way issue.  Both factors are at play.
Thus, as the 12th Planet approaches your Sun, it picks up speed but
also shies away.  There is a battle going on, a tug in one direction
with a push in another.  The end result is that the 12th Planet still
comes on, full bore, but veers to the side a bit as it approaches.  As
it is still picking up speed, the speed compensates for the repulsion,
and the 12th Planet finds in the last few months that it can now come
closer to the Sun, the repulsion being balanced by the speed.

Thus, when it gets to its maximum speed, entering your Solar System, it
bends in toward your Sun, after having veered outward slightly, so that
the angle is approximately 32 degrees.  This angle can vary slightly
depending on influences upon the 12th Planet in its long journey away
from your Sun.  For this passage, the 12th Planet's first pass will be
at a time when the Earth is on the same side of the Sun as the 12th
Planet's point of passage, but toward the rear of the Sun.  Thus the
12th Planet will come into the Earth's orbital plane not directly
between the Earth and the Sun, but forward, somewhat closer to the 12th
Planet's approach.  When one is looking toward Orion, at this time,
from above the Earth's orbital plane, the perspective human astronomers
prefer, the Sun will be to the right.  The Earth, Sun, and 12th Planet
will thus form a triangle in the Earth's orbital plane with a 23 degree
angle at the Earth, an 18 degree angle at the Sun, and a 139 degree
angle at the 12th Planet.  It is at this point, essentially, that the
12th Planet is closest to the Earth, as with the angle of entry into
the Earth's orbital plane being 32 degrees at this point, the 12th
Planet essentially dives up through the Earth's orbital plane and
quickly passes on.

The 12th Planet pulls down and away from your Sun only at the last
minute.  This is reflected in time as the last 9.7 weeks or 68 days.
This is reflected in distance as 1.2598 times the orbital diameter of
Pluto, or two and one-half times the distance from your Sun to this
farthest known planet which you call Pluto.  The shape of the deviation
is parabolic at the angle of turns, in all cases.  This is not exact,
but for purposes of calculating an orbit is something you can work with
that will be close enough.  Thus, the 12th Planet starts its deviation
from its straight path in a parabolic manner, but has scarcely started
to turn away when its increasing speed allows it to come closer to the
Sun and it does another parabolic curve back toward the Sun,
essentially correcting its path again to be straight toward the Sun.
When it passes the Sun, piercing the Earth's orbital plane, it has come
to the point in a parabolic curve where the line is essentially
straight.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])