link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Long Elliptical Orbit

Article: <6g2r58$bj4@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Planet X/12th Planet Long Elliptical Orbit
Date: 3 Apr 1998 14:19:20 GMT

In article <6fu2gd$dhs$1@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
> You don't understand the concept and the workings of an
> elliptical orbit.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Nor do YOU!  You put into your equations only what you have SEEN, or
what they present back to you is likely to occur base on what you have
seen.  When you come upon something you have not seen before, they you
re-compute and get smug again.  Smug is hardly the word, and arrogant
is still too mild for the behavior of elite astronomers who have just
recently had egg on their faces regarding their reversal on 1997 XF11.
You don't ever make mistakes?  You don't ever have to scratch your
heads and go back to square one?  What about the recent discovery that
the Universe was not expanding more rapidly that supposed?  Supposed is
the operant word here, as this is what you DO!  When you find your
previous suppositions don't fit, you teak the math until it fits the
new observation and then proclaim you know ALL. And when some things
don't fit into the equation, you toss them out entirely.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <6fu2gd$dhs$1@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
> Science can easily explain these "planets on long elliptical
> orbits", it's only the details of how things work that have
> perhaps not been worked out yet, but the laws of physics are
>  not so easily dismissed.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
How can you make a pronouncement that OUR statements on the orbit of
Planet X, the 12th Planet, are utterly wrong, and in the next breath
admit you cannot explain the orbits of two bodies recently discovered!
You've just made our point for us.  Thank you.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])