link to Home Page

Planet X/12th Planet Long Elliptical Orbit

Article: <6ftpbo$6ku@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Planet X/12th Planet Long Elliptical Orbit
Date: 1 Apr 1998 16:18:00 GMT

In article <6fs4n2$g2i$1@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
> I hate to be the bearer of bad news again, Nancy, but if your
> "12th Planet" is beyond 40 AU out, then it can't get here as
> early as 2005 like I heard you say in a recent post.
> Assumming it is coming in on a long elliptical orbit as you say
> and is still 40 AU out, than it will be 20 years before it arrives!
> If it's even further out, say at 100 AU, then it will arrive in
> 76 years.  Obviously we'd see such an object with plenty of
> parallax.

The Zetas have addressed the 12th's increased speed in the topic called
Entry Angle,http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s31.htm
"While it is out in space the 12th Planet moves slowly, but increases
speed rapidly as it comes close to one of its two foci.  When the 12th
Planet is passing your Sun it is moving rapidly, the time spent within
your outer planet Saturn's orbit a mere 3 months.  It zips by."  And by
the way, its 2003, not 2005.

But they also want to speak to you, since you have engaged.
(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
On what basis do you make this statement?  The current sedate rate that
your familiar planets take, slowly circling the Sun, always within
their balanced range from the Sun?  You have before you a recent
discovery of a planet on a long elliptical orbit that your science
CANNOT EXPLAIN!  But you still insist on asserting that your math
explains ALL.  Such is the arrogance of human astronomy.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Ah, they're speaking of a couple of newsworthy pieces that appeared in
1996 and 1997!

CNN article by Associated Press dated October 23, 1996.
New rebel planet found outside solar system
It's roller-coaster orbit stuns scientists

A new planet that breaks all the rules about how and where planets form
has been identified in orbit of a twin star about 70 light years from
Earth in a constellation commonly known as the Northern Cross. The new
planet has a roller-coaster like orbit that swoops down close to its
central star and then swings far out into frigid fringes, following a
strange egg-shaped orbit that is unlike that of any other known planet.
&quot;We don't understand how it could have formed in such an
orbit,&quot; said William D. Cochran, head of University of Texas team
that discovered the planet at the same time that a group from San
Francisco State found it independently.

Associated Press article titled Tiny Planet Discovered Beyond Pluto
June 5, 1997
Theory Suggest More Objects in Solar System

Astronomers have found an icy miniplanet that orbits the sun well
beyond Pluto, providing evidence that the solar system extends much
farther than was once thought. ... At its most distant, it wanders
three times farther from the sun than Pluto, tracing a looping, oblong
path into an astronomical terra incognito. Astronomers have found a
miniplanet names 1996TL66 beyond the orbit of Pluto. The discovery of
the 300-mile-across object has extended the known edge of the solar
system's Kuiper Belt by at least 9.35 billion miles.