- Ohio April 18
- It went down well into the NW again this evening!
- Utah April 18
- Oh yes, and tonight the Sun set here in SLC, UT at approx. a 25 to 30 degree NW angle.
- Saskatchewan April 18
- It is 9:20 central time and the sky is still light outside in that a person can walk around without a flashlight due to residual light
from the sun going down.
- Calgary April 18
- Its interesting that this week after coming home at night I noticed that in a span of 4 days the 'Big Dipper' was waaaaaayyyy off
and in fact looked to be too far to the NE on a April 13 and then last night April 17 it was too far SW. Even if the compasses are
not totally accurate we have the stars and constellations to look at!
- Saskatchewan April 20
- The sunset at 8:23 today in the extreme NW. The sun setting is getting longer and longer, it was 8 minutes earlier yesterday. Has
anyone else noticed this time difference?
- Iowa April 21
- Sun was way NW at setting and came up way NE this morning! Just off to the side of the grain elevator I use to mark it. It should
be rising off to my neighbor's SE corner of her house today. Yet its so far north of her house I'm not even able to use her house as a
sighting marker. This is even more extreme! I am an Orion/Osiris freak and yes, I've noticed its pointing wrong along with Ursa
Major (Big Dipper) being very wrong also.