- Aug 21 NOON in Ontario : 5 minutes EARLY
- From Toronto Ontario, Sunny/overcast, 9am 47E, 10am 46E, 11am 40E, 12pm 26E, 1pm 5E
- Aug 21 NOON in Virginia : 14 minutes LATE
- The Sun reached my noon shadow baseline at 1:14PM on 8/21 in VA - 14 minutes LATE. The compass read true noon at 12:56 PM.
Shadows were distinct. Also witnessed a vivid cloud show: as each cloud moved across the Sun, it became gray, as it moved away from
the Sun, the cloud either returned to white or dissolved. I witnessed this repeatedly. These were large clouds and were moving fairly
quickly. There can be no mistaking that the process is happening.
- Aug 21 NOON in Texas : 16 minutes LATE
- The sun crossed the High noon marks today( 21AUG03) in Houston, TX 16 minutes 25 seconds late. Looks like some more surging going
- Aug 21 SunSET in Vancouver : 7 minutes LATE
- Vancouver sunset 7 min late per photo. Sun still visible at 20:20 due to set at 20:14
- Aug 21 SunSET in Missouri#1 : 37 minutes LATE
- August 21 the sunset was 37 minutes late in finishing. Massive red orange sun with various pink clouds showing up 40 minutes before
sunset. 107 in Missouri, a friend had 109 in the shade. Finally a violent thunderstorm broke the heat. Lots of lightning before the rain
- Aug 21 SunSET in Ontario : 56 minutes LATE
- From Toronto Ontario, Sunny/overcast, 2pm 13L, 3pm 35L, 4pm 47L, 5pm 54L, 6pm 56L