- Aug 17 NOON in Ontario : 7 minutes EARLY
- From Toronto Canada, 8/17, Sunny AM/PM , 10 am = 42E , 11 am = 33E , 12 pm = 22E, 1 pm = 7E
- Aug 17 NOON in Virginia : 11 minutes LATE
- The Sun reached my Noon shadow baseline at 1:11 PM on 8/17 in VA. Compass reading for true noon was 12:59 PM. Shadows were
very distinct today.
- Aug 17 NOON in Texas : 16 minutes LATE
- The Houston, TX High Noon Marks were crossed 16 minutes 12 seconds late today. Just a very slight slowing down (8 seconds) from
yesterday at a time when the analemma charts show we should be speeding up. Seems like there must be some surging going on!
- Aug 17 NOON in Oklahoma : 19 minutes LATE
- 08/17/2003 Sunday Oklahoma sundial report: suntransit stated 1:28PM suntransit actual 1:47PM
- Aug 17 NOON in Seattle : 30 minutes LATE
- 8/17 my recording 1:42 chart 1:12
- Aug 17 SunSET in Missouri#2 : 0 minutes
- Aug 17 Missouri #2 Sunset was exactly on time! It is now so much more in due WEST, that my horizon tree line is almost non existant at
that point. But I estimate it takes 2 minutes to fall behind that line, when before I estimated 4 minutes. This was a surprise, as it has been
late the past few days.
- Aug 17 SunSET in Missouri#1 : 14 minutes LATE
- August 17 the sunset was 14 minutes late today. No double sunset, but there were definite pink clouds all around the horizon. Pink comes
only at sunset, with the sun remaining intense and bloated up to that point. Extreme heat all day today.
- Aug 17 SunSET in Ontario : 51 minutes LATE
- From Toronto Canada, 8/17, Sunny AM/PM, 2 pm = 13L, 3 pm = 29L, 4 pm = 43L, 5 pm = 48L, 6 pm = 51L - last reading