- Aug 15 SunRISE in Missouri#2 : 36 minutes LATE
- Aug 15 Missouri #2 Local newscaster said that Sunrise was at 6:32 a.m. which it was. But the pre-printed Farmer's Almanac said it was
suppose to be at 5:56 a.m. !!!!!! THAT means the Sunrise was 36 MINUTES LATE!
- Aug 15 SunRISE in Wisconsin : 42 minutes LATE
- Wisco, 42 min late sunrise, considering mark used in mid-April 2 months before Summer Solstice, should be equivalent point.
- Aug 15 NOON in Ontario : 0 minutes
- Time Aug 15, 10AM 42E, 11AM 32E, 12Noon 20E, 1PM 0
- Aug 15 NOON in Virginia : 13 minutes LATE
- Sun even with Noon shadow baseline at 1:13PM on 8/15 in VA -13 minutes LATE. It has not been as early as 13 minutes late since 8/8.
Compass reading for true noon at 12:58PM - the earliest by 1 minute I have seen it since I starting observing on 7/7/03.
- Aug 15 NOON in Texas : 16 minutes LATE
- The sun crossed the high noon marks today in Houston Tx at 15 minutes, 45 seconds late. Hopefully will not be clouddy again tomorrow!
- Aug 15 NOON in Wisconsin : 16 minutes LATE
- Noon marker used since May 15 consistently creepting up in lateness, now 16+ minutes.
- Aug 15 SunSET in Missouri#2 : 6 minutes LATE
- Aug 15 in Missouri #2 Sunset 6 min late. It was very huge. Very pink sky everywhere. Setting much further towards the SW rather than the
far NW like 2 months ago. (Still slightly NW tho.)
- Aug 15 SunSET in Ontario: 52 minutes LATE
- Time Aug 15, 2PM 11L, 3PM 29L, 4PM 35L, 5PM 46L, 6PM 52L. Observation for Aug 15: reddish Sun at sunset , having a blackout here