link to Home Page

Re: ZetaTalk and Spaceguard UK (D9)

ESCAPE
Do not put Newton, Inverse Square, or familiar examples on the same page.
    Article: <6l91g8$hcq@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
    5 Jun 1998 15:05:44 GMT
Copied below and at http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00685.htm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

In article <6ko22i$1ca@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net> Eric George writes:
>> Do your satellites fly off into space, when going at faster
>> speeds?
>
> circular orbit velocity is: V = C/P = sqrt(G*Me/a) ... So yes,
> geosync satellites do go faster then the moon, they are much
> closer.

    You are granting yourself an excape clause, so that you NEVER have to
    address the factors you are plugging into your formulas.  Your inverse
    square law states quite plainly that the force of gravity between the
    Earth and Moon is less than the full surface weight of the Moon, but
    nevertheless can be calculated.  What you have, then is the Moon at its
    distance EQUATING to a lesser weight if on the surface!  What is
    "weight" if not the force of gravity in operation?

    The exercise we went through established that the Moon, at its current
    distance, is EQUIVALENT to a body weighing several million trillion
    metric tons at the surface of the earth, while only orbiting at a speed
    of 1023 m/s.  Please address that without frantically looking for the
    door.
        ZetaTalk™

Last week, in article <6kl07u$ga5@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com> The Zetas stated:
> The theatre of the absurd is about to open.

And it has!