link to Home Page

Re: Tholen Caught DOCTORING Hale-Bopp Images!

Article: <5fd5k9$qo0@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Tholen Caught DOCTORING Hale-Bopp Images!
Date: 3 Mar 1997 00:22:33 GMT

In article: <5fb0bc$g4h@news.Hawaii.Edu> David Tholen writes:
> Nancy writes:
>> All this means that if a fako companion can be pasted into a
>> graphic, so can a fako Hale-Bopp!
>
> Amazing how hundreds, if not thousands, of people around the
> world are pulling the same alleged fraud, Nancy.
> tholen@ifa.hawaii.edu

1. Hundreds if not thousands are being encouraged to see the almost 1,000 photos collected by NASA et al, and what is being billed as a real-time drama by JPL, and reading about it in the newspapers, which report what NASA, JPL, the IAU, and noted astronomers tell them to report.
2. Who has the Hubble, to know. NASA and JPL and Hal Weaver, who dutifully hides the images
3. Who has the NEAT program and controls the outflow? NASA and JPL.
4. Do you suppose that comets are only discovered by amateurs? The discovery is left to amateurs as the pro's don't care about what the Zetas have described as gnats in the sky. Besides, the amateurs would complain of unfair advantage, so it's probably a rule at NASA and JPL that comets discovered by them are simply not reported. This leaves NASA and JPL with for-knowledge so that on occasion they can jerk the orbit of Hale-Bopp to line up with a real comet, as they did last June, per what the Zetas posted at that time on their web site Just as they have lined it up on occasion with a star cluster or star in the mostly unmapped sky.

In early February, '97 there was an article in the San Francisco Chronicle about Hale-Bopp, titled Comet Hurls Into Plain Sight In Bay Area. encouraging folks to look "about 20 degrees above the horizon - or about three widths of one's own fist at arm's length". I figured based on past patterns that there was SOMETHING there at this time, as usually these kind of frenzies occurred when the orbit was lining up with a real bright spot of some kind. So I went into sci.astro.amateur a day or so later to check, and sure enough! Here's what I found, the orbit was RIGHT ON TOP OF M71! Now how many of those newspaper readers do you suppose looked at the horizon and thought they saw Hale-Bopp?

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
Subject: Hale-Bopp passed M71 -PHOTO
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 05:26:51 GMT

Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur