To help others is a humble thing to do, but one should be more practical in his/her way of thinking and action.
- How can you help others, if you yourselves are really not prepared yet?
- How much preparation have you accomplished up to this date?
- Do you have a survival camp set up yet? Is it in full operation?
- Do you have a stockpile of food supplies? And how much surplus of food do you have?
If anyone of you are thinking or are in the process of establishing a survival camp, the ideal way is as follows:
- Depending on the size of the camp, a council of 4 or 5 members, which ought to be elected democratically,
instead of a single leader.
- The work load ought to be divided in sections with a volunteer section leader i.e. the Kitchen section, the
Hydroponics section and the Power Room section.
- All members including the Council members have an equal responsibility across the board, and this will be
understood by all members.
- The final decision comes from the Council.
Once you have such a camp in operation, then you will know its limitations, like how to deal with the issues of
helping others (assuming you have found that safe location). One must not forget, that one cannot help everybody
on this planet. I have a lot of relatives and friends on the other side of the globe, but regretfully there is not much
I can do.
Offered by Tian.