Spanish Photographer, Survival Preparation
- Interesting? Do tell! I emailed him back requesting all that information so hopefully he can get a hold of his friend to find out.
- I am not certain of what Xavier is doing, i dont know nothing about the planet he talk also. He just ask me to send the foto to this
adresses. I talk to the stepmother of Xavier and she dont know when he is going to return, she said that he take many things and
maybe will return one month from now. He ask me if I could meet him next week in the Pirineos but I have to work and it's
impossible. Sorry if I can't help more, i will try to contact Xavier in any way.
- Either a good fake story or Xavier is in his survival place you think?
- That's exactly was I was thinking, sounds like he has gathered his survival stuff and has headed for the hills already or is
exceptionally good fake story!
- Where ordinarily above the waves, when the waves get larger, Spain will find that land once considered safe is no longer so.
During the hour of the shift, stretching of the Atlantic will pull Spain down some 50 feet, so that the coastlines will find flooding
and high tides, and water flowing inland along rivers. Many will flee to the mountains in northern Spain, but due to the stretch
the Atlantic will undergo, this land will sink, and those flocking there will be living on top of each other after the shift with
nowhere else to go. They will find themselves perched on islands, staring across an expanse of water to toward the Alps, also
crowded with desperate people who crawled there as the lowlands disappeared under the rising sea level, and to toward
Africa, the better choice for migrating to a place less crowded.