ZetaTalk: Anti-Gravity Devices
Note: written on Aug 15, 1996.
The advent of the space age and the increasing number of UFO sightings have generated intense curiosity about space travel in human scientists. Some cling to the
notion that all travel within or against a gravity field must be by propulsion, clinging to known and familiar theories - airplanes lifting off the ground and running
parallel as long as the air stream over the wings can be maintained, or rockets sent out and away from the Earth's gravity by propulsion. Space ships, which zip
about and hover as though gravity did not exist are clearly not run by propulsion, however, and thus speculation is running rampant. Mankind will not be given the
answers he seeks, nor will he be able to arrive at the correct solution based on his own efforts. Human scientists are working and reworking their current
concepts, which are fraught with errors, and thus, heading in the wrong directions, they will not succeed.
Various theories on how space ships maneuver have been put forth, but none have been on target.
- The silliest theories are that space ships indeed use propulsion, but are subtle about it. These theories have the space ships hovering by the same means that
hover craft stay above the ground or water, by blowing air out from the bottom of the craft. All this is accomplished, so the theory goes, without disturbing
the air space, though this obvious contradiction is never addressed. Sightings where space ships move silently through forests, with never a branch or leaf
moving as they pass, would seem to discredit this theory, but the advocates hold firm. This theory is a favorite of some as it allows mankind to be on a
technological par with the visitors.
- A partially correct theory is that space ships generate their own gravity field. This is not so much a theory as an observation, since ships not only hover as
though treating the gravity pull of the Earth with disdain, but provide the occupants with their own gravity field. Earth scientists in the employ of MJ12 have
first hand knowledge of this, having taken short jaunts in observation ships and having noted that the ground can be in view overhead, yet their feet remain
stuck firmly to the floor. Creating one's own gravity field is primarily for comfort, not travel, but it is also a component required for travel.
- Element 115, a heavy metal Bob Lazar was introduced to, is indeed one of the means to achieve space travel, though not the only means. Element 115 does
not in and of itself have magical properties, a fact which should be obvious from the reports leaking out of MJ12 labs. If element 115 had special gravity
features, generating its own gravity field without abatement, then all the scientists would find their feet stuck to the container rather than the lab floor. It is not
element 115 per se but the structure of its composition that supports other steps in the process, and about this we will say no more.
- Short cuts, such as space warps, have been discussed for decades as the easy answer. The Universe is circular, so the theory goes, and all one need do to
go elsewhere is step back along the circle rather than go the whole way around. This theory is absurd, and doesn't take much to dispute. How does the
Universe manage to project itself to its astronomers and the stargazers among its common folk as linear if its actually up there in curves? Is the Universe
conducting a massive conspiracy to delude mankind? Star systems that appear to be far away are in fact at a distance, and there are no short cuts, distance
- Negating the Earth's atmosphere is one step in the process, and as we have mentioned is one of the reasons for generating an internal gravity in a space ship
during travel. This is done, however, not to lift off the Earth, but to provide the environment for the next step. Space ships hovering above the Earth are still
dealing with the Earth's gravity field, in full.
- Hovering involves invoking the repulsion force in a controlled manner, and space travel involves turning it off in a controlled manner. Space travel is a
irresistible kiss, and a quick kiss, between two gravity attractors. This quick kiss is achieved by turning off the repulsion force between two points, and is a
carefully controlled process. As mankind has yet to even accept the existence of a repulsion force, they will hardly arrive at the scheme in the near future.
And then, mankind is hampered by all the errors in their existing theories, which are dragged forward as some sort of garbage that can never be discarded,
held close to the hearts and minds of their advocates.
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com